Sunday, February 24, 2008 hmmz
Posted by Di Yao at 1:26 AM
hey... is another weekend again:) school is so boring haha.. but seems like have target le lol anyway... this coming tuesday 26/2 is my driving test wish me good luck ya? haha just bought a new phone HTC P3300 hehe:D i love my phone ... got map navigator.... internet... damm nice lor.... >.< feel like getting a basketball shoes my shoes have no more friction and the school's basket ball court is very slippery! and heard that coach is coming soon going to choose the top 12 for the competition the other players are quite strong i hope i can stand a chance :D my "tudi" in singapore must support me ! lol saw 2 shoes quite nice 1 is And 1 another is Adidas which one shall i get? lol any suggestion? which is nicer? haha i want CRUMPLER BAG !! Grrr but my mum said is too ex leh-.- this boy ar... want alot of ex ex things-.- hope next time will earn lots of $$ to satisfy himself>.< :D kk shall sign off~~~~~~